- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Riebeek Valley olive festival
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- My little Lynx…
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: landscape
Sunday 7 December 2014 McCully Workshop put on a great show surrounded by the tall trees and ambiance of the beautiful amphitheatre at the Paul Cluver Wine Estate in Elgin last Sundays. Here are some shots.
Monday 01 September 2014 I’ve been quiet lately but spring is officially here (well, maybe not technically but today was a full-on summer day which is proof enough for me) and winter’s hibernation effect is wearing off. The new month brings … Continue reading
Early November 2013 Back in November I did a promo shoot with David Meulen, a young singer-songwriter from Knysna. Here are some of my personal favourites from the afternoon.
3-6 September 2013 It may still be cold and rainy in Cape Town but spring flowers and blossoms have started blooming all over the place. With its farms and mountains, the Overberg region is looking particularly lovely at this time … Continue reading
21 & 22 August 2013 An annual harbinger of Spring, the carpets of flowers that decorate the West Coast (usually from late July/August onward, depending on the weather) are really special, beautiful and always worth visiting. I spent some time … Continue reading