- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Riebeek Valley olive festival
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Synergy Live 2012: Friday
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: water
12 & 14 May 2013 Following pretty closely after last month’s Russian Sedov, two weeks ago the V&A Waterfront docks were graced by 3 more tall ships, this time Dutch – the Tecla, Europa and Oosterschelde. We checked them out on Mother’s Day … Continue reading
Tuesday 7 March 2013 Celebrating my recently-obtained freedom and joining a Joburg friend sight-seeing were good enough excuses for a little daytrip along False Bay to Betty’s Bay on Tuesday.
Tuesday 23 April 2013 Stopping over briefly in Cape Town as part of its tour around the world, the 92 year old Barque Sedov is the world’s oldest sailing ship still in operation. Built in Germany in the 1920s and … Continue reading
03 Jan – 31 Dec 2012 It took me longer than I thought it would to put this post together – seems there were a lot of photos I took last year that I never had the time to edit … Continue reading
Wednesday 16 January 2013 The humidity, heat and tension in the air on Wednesday finally culminated in a beautiful sunset and an awesome thunderstorm (though sadly no real rain) late at night. I stayed up to watch it.