If you like my blog, please consider voting for it:
- Spring up the west coast
- Celadon: of bowls and boots
- Dusty Rebels & The Bombshells Rockabilly Festival at the Ostrich Ranch
- Atlantic South EP launch with Facing the Gallows and ohgod at Mercury
- Lucky 13: Terminatryx 13 yr anniversary and HorrorFest afterparty with Mind Assault, The Damned Crows and A Murder at Mercury
- Zombie Fest 2015
- Cape Town Zombie Walk 2015
- South African HorrorFest: Makabra Ensemble’s Faust at the Labia
- New painting: Gibson Les Paul
- Oh Mercy ‘Nowhere City’ album launch at the New Space Theatre
Most Read this Month
- Music Video: Fragments by Self.Same
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- The Taros – Press shoot
- New painting: Chinese vase
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- adidas Originals Live Performances: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at the Wittebome Civic Centre
- Zebra & Giraffe and Tailor at Mercury Live
- Illustration Friday: Mesmerising
- George Ezra at the Durbanville Racecourse
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic afrikaans album launch art brass cbd costumes crowd dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits saxophone sky summer texx and the city the assembly trees winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: water
12 & 14 May 2013 Following pretty closely after last month’s Russian Sedov, two weeks ago the V&A Waterfront docks were graced by 3 more tall ships, this time Dutch – the Tecla, Europa and Oosterschelde. We checked them out on Mother’s Day … Continue reading
Tuesday 7 March 2013 Celebrating my recently-obtained freedom and joining a Joburg friend sight-seeing were good enough excuses for a little daytrip along False Bay to Betty’s Bay on Tuesday.
Tuesday 23 April 2013 Stopping over briefly in Cape Town as part of its tour around the world, the 92 year old Barque Sedov is the world’s oldest sailing ship still in operation. Built in Germany in the 1920s and … Continue reading
03 Jan – 31 Dec 2012 It took me longer than I thought it would to put this post together – seems there were a lot of photos I took last year that I never had the time to edit … Continue reading
Wednesday 16 January 2013 The humidity, heat and tension in the air on Wednesday finally culminated in a beautiful sunset and an awesome thunderstorm (though sadly no real rain) late at night. I stayed up to watch it.