- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Synergy Live 2012: Friday
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- Little friend in a golden web
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: weekends
Sunday 7 December 2014 McCully Workshop put on a great show surrounded by the tall trees and ambiance of the beautiful amphitheatre at the Paul Cluver Wine Estate in Elgin last Sundays. Here are some shots.
Fri 05 December 2014 Following on from their debut, last year’s Nothing More, Red Huxley launched their new EP Needle’s Eye to the jam-packed Sgt. Pepper last Friday with the support of Diamond Thug and Jägermeister.
Sun 30 November 2014 Last Sunday the V&A Waterfront held a mini folk fest at their amphitheatre – the David Meulen trio provided the perfect soundtrack to the warm Sunday afternoon, here are some shots from their set.
Sat 29 November 2014 Last Saturday I headed to the Side Show for the first time for Yoh!’s ‘Goth Gathering’ party…it was all-round a really weird night…
Sat 01 November 2014 It’s that time of year again – Halloween, time for dressing up, taking to the streets and scaring kids. Even though I’m a zombie myself at the moment (this year’s flu is a really nasty one) … Continue reading