- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- Riebeek Valley olive festival
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- My little Lynx…
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: nature
Sunday 7 December 2014 McCully Workshop put on a great show surrounded by the tall trees and ambiance of the beautiful amphitheatre at the Paul Cluver Wine Estate in Elgin last Sundays. Here are some shots.
Sat 06 December 2014 Insomnia can have its advantages… like waking up before dawn and seeing this beautiful full moon setting over the sea.
October 2014 It’s been my mission this year to fix up our family’s long-neglected garden, and this month I focused on the overgrown weed field that was our back garden…here are some before, after and process pics (and yes, the … Continue reading
mid June 2014 A while back I did a photoshoot with a new Capetonian band, at the time they were unnamed but are now officially The Taros. Their first single ‘Call off the search’ is available for free download from … Continue reading
Monday 01 September 2014 I’ve been quiet lately but spring is officially here (well, maybe not technically but today was a full-on summer day which is proof enough for me) and winter’s hibernation effect is wearing off. The new month brings … Continue reading