- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Riebeek Valley olive festival
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Synergy Live 2012: Friday
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: portraits
Thurs 04 December 2014 Before their show at Kirstenbosch that evening, I attended American folk band The Lumineers’ press conference with Tecla to get some shots of the band for Texx and The City. The band were very down to earth … Continue reading
Sat 01 November 2014 It’s that time of year again – Halloween, time for dressing up, taking to the streets and scaring kids. Even though I’m a zombie myself at the moment (this year’s flu is a really nasty one) … Continue reading
Saturday 05 October 2014 Rocking the Daisies managed to expand from its colossal 17,000-odd crowd last year to around 20,000 this past weekend. The weather was great and, as usual, there was plenty to see and do. I may have gone … Continue reading
Monday 16 June 2014 A while back I did a fun shoot with drummer extraordinaire Werner Von Waltsleben for Sonor Drums. Here are a few favourites from the day.
ART I’ve recently completed a new painting, a classic military-style portrait with a touch of absurdity. Photo below and more after the jump.