- Spring up the west coast
- Celadon: of bowls and boots
- Dusty Rebels & The Bombshells Rockabilly Festival at the Ostrich Ranch
- Atlantic South EP launch with Facing the Gallows and ohgod at Mercury
- Lucky 13: Terminatryx 13 yr anniversary and HorrorFest afterparty with Mind Assault, The Damned Crows and A Murder at Mercury
- Zombie Fest 2015
- Cape Town Zombie Walk 2015
- South African HorrorFest: Makabra Ensemble’s Faust at the Labia
- New painting: Gibson Les Paul
- Oh Mercy ‘Nowhere City’ album launch at the New Space Theatre
Most Read this Month
- Music Video: Fragments by Self.Same
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- The Taros – Press shoot
- adidas Originals Live Performances: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at the Wittebome Civic Centre
- Illustration Friday: Mesmerising
- George Ezra at the Durbanville Racecourse
- New painting: Chinese vase
- Zebra & Giraffe and Tailor at Mercury Live
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
Currently listening to...
Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Empty string or invalid image in /home3/lauramcc/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/lastfm-artists/lastfm.php on line 159
Could not create images.
Post Tagsacoustic afrikaans album launch art brass cbd costumes crowd dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits saxophone sky summer texx and the city the assembly trees winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Category Archives: Random
Sat 21 November 2015 I’ve always had a thing for dusty blue-green shades and today I learned a beautiful word for one of those colours: celadon. While at the Potter’s Market this morning, John the Potter commented on my boots, saying he’d never seen … Continue reading
Saturday 25 August 2012 I lost my scarf last week and have been really miserable about it, so went on a mission today to find a replacement. It turned out to be next to impossible (you’d think it’d be easy … Continue reading
Happy holidays everyone, hope you’re all merry and safe over the festive season.