- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Riebeek Valley olive festival
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Synergy Live 2012: Friday
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Category Archives: Out & about
3-6 September 2013 It may still be cold and rainy in Cape Town but spring flowers and blossoms have started blooming all over the place. With its farms and mountains, the Overberg region is looking particularly lovely at this time … Continue reading
22 May & 1 July 2013 I love Kirstenbosch, it’s a really beautiful place, but sadly I don’t visit that often…but free entrance is a great incentive – this is a combined post of my last 2 visits: World Biodiversity … Continue reading
Wednesday 22 May 2013 While I spent my birthday feeling miserably with flu, I really enjoyed the day before which included a walk around the beautiful roses at Chart Farm.
14 – 16 June 2013 Last year I spent a weekend in Knysna and have been dying to go back ever since; 2 weeks ago my wish was granted when I once again joined Jess and Leon for a wonderful … Continue reading
Tuesday 7 March 2013 Celebrating my recently-obtained freedom and joining a Joburg friend sight-seeing were good enough excuses for a little daytrip along False Bay to Betty’s Bay on Tuesday.