- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Riebeek Valley olive festival
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Synergy Live 2012: Friday
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: acoustic
Thurs 04 December 2014 American folkstars The Lumineers kicked off their first South African visit with two sold out shows at Kirstenbosch last week. Here are some photos from their Thursday performance – a truly enjoyable night.
Sun 30 November 2014 Last Sunday the V&A Waterfront held a mini folk fest at their amphitheatre – the David Meulen trio provided the perfect soundtrack to the warm Sunday afternoon, here are some shots from their set.
18 Sep – 20 Nov 2014 Since mid September I’ve been shooting Jagermeister’s Full House events every Thursday at Aces ‘n’ Spades. It’s a super cool venue with nice decor and vibe and there have been some great acts so far – … Continue reading
Thursday 24 April 20114 David Meulen launched his debut album @davidmeulen last week at Roodebloem Studios in Woodstock. It was a beautiful night and a really lovely event.