- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- Little friend in a golden web
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Synergy Live 2012: Friday
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Saturday 22 October 2011 I don’t entirely understand how The Assembly’s Miller Music Series works (themed by international cities in some way…?) but so far their line-ups have been really cool; from VCK & Foto na Dans last month, to … Continue reading
Tuesday 18 October 2011 Coal put on another lovely show at the Waiting Room on Tuesday night and were joined by The Red Robins.
Friday 14 October 2011 I didn’t know how old Mercury was until last week when they celebrated their 9th birthday with the ever-entertaining Taxi Violence as well as Pretty Blue Guns and Junkyard Parade.
Friday 7 October 2011 Following my nose operation (had for health reasons not cosmetic, just so we’re clear…) I took a brief break from late nights and loud music and had a quiet weekend, starting with a visit to Butterfly … Continue reading
Saturday 01 October 2011 Last Saturday was one of the most surreal and enjoyable nights I’ve had in a long time – Ulterior, The Frown, The Wild Eyes and DJs Destrukto and Audiophile 021 put on an awesome show, the … Continue reading