- Finntroll at Mercury
- Spring up the west coast
- Celadon: of bowls and boots
- Dusty Rebels & The Bombshells Rockabilly Festival at the Ostrich Ranch
- Atlantic South EP launch with Facing the Gallows and ohgod at Mercury
- Lucky 13: Terminatryx 13 yr anniversary and HorrorFest afterparty with Mind Assault, The Damned Crows and A Murder at Mercury
- Zombie Fest 2015
- Cape Town Zombie Walk 2015
- South African HorrorFest: Makabra Ensemble’s Faust at the Labia
- New painting: Gibson Les Paul
Most Read this Month
- Music Video: Fragments by Self.Same
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- The Taros – Press shoot
- New painting: Chinese vase
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Illustration Friday: Mesmerising
- adidas Originals Live Performances: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at the Wittebome Civic Centre
- Snapshots from the tail-end of the KKNK
- George Ezra at the Durbanville Racecourse
- Andy Lund for Your LMG
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic afrikaans album launch art brass cbd costumes crowd dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits saxophone sky summer texx and the city the assembly trees winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Saturday 22 October 2011 I don’t entirely understand how The Assembly’s Miller Music Series works (themed by international cities in some way…?) but so far their line-ups have been really cool; from VCK & Foto na Dans last month, to … Continue reading
Tuesday 18 October 2011 Coal put on another lovely show at the Waiting Room on Tuesday night and were joined by The Red Robins.
Friday 14 October 2011 I didn’t know how old Mercury was until last week when they celebrated their 9th birthday with the ever-entertaining Taxi Violence as well as Pretty Blue Guns and Junkyard Parade.
Friday 7 October 2011 Following my nose operation (had for health reasons not cosmetic, just so we’re clear…) I took a brief break from late nights and loud music and had a quiet weekend, starting with a visit to Butterfly … Continue reading
Saturday 01 October 2011 Last Saturday was one of the most surreal and enjoyable nights I’ve had in a long time – Ulterior, The Frown, The Wild Eyes and DJs Destrukto and Audiophile 021 put on an awesome show, the … Continue reading