- Full House Thursdays at Aces ‘n’ Spades: Black Math
- From the archives: Sandcastle Fantastica 2003
- Music: 2014 in review
- Sonar Cape Town 2014
- McCully Workshop at the Paul Cluver Amphitheatre
- Full moonset
- Red Huxley ”Needle’s Eye” EP launch at Sgt. Pepper
- The Lumineers at Kirstenbosch
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- David Meulen at the V&A Waterfront Amphitheatre
Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Synergy Live: Day 2
- Yoh! Goth Gathering: DOOKOOM, Push Push, Gumbo Ya-Ya’s and BOOLZ at The Side Show
- Spring in the Overberg: Elgin, Genadendal and surrounds
- Kalahari.com’s Diablo III Midnight Launch Party at Gandalf’s (with Tombstone Pete & Strident)
- 30 shades of Mr “Metal” Gray: Peachy Keen, Fox Comet, Rudimentals and FILTH at Mercury
- Little friend in a golden web
- Synergy Live 2012: Friday
- Oh, Cruel Fate, Joshua Grierson & The Sleepers at ROAR
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art birds brass costumes dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits rock saxophone sea sky south africa south african summer the assembly trees water winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: long time citizen
Friday 26 April 2013 Arriving and performing on the 92 year old Sedov sailing ship, and recently voted Russia’s “best band of the millenium”, Mumiy Troll, played their third and final Cape Town gig on Friday at Ragazzi, with the … Continue reading
April & May 2012 As I mentioned previously, I’ve been taking photos for #Tuesonfire at &Union for the last few months; here are some photos from April & May.
Fri 23 December 2011 What better way to ease into the Christmas weekend than unwinding at the Grand Daddy Hotel with the bluesy sounds of Long Time Citizen?