Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Music: 2016 in review
- Little friend in a golden web
- Early Hours for Texx and the City
- Finntroll at Mercury
- Inge Beckmann for Your LMG
- KONGOS for The Urbanist
- Behind the scenes: Goodnight Wembley!’s ‘Time Machine’ music video shoot
- The Tallest Man on Earth & Beatenberg at the CTICC
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art brass cbd costumes crowd dressing up evenings events friends international act jumping musicians landscape long street macro memories mercury metal mountains nature out in the country plants & flowers portraits sky texx and the city the assembly trees winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Fstoppers: 11 Tips to Become a Better Concert Photographer
- TechSmart Interview Pt1
- TechSmart Interview Pt2
- TechSmart Interview Pt3
- Canon Click Magazine (issue 63) - interview
- The Sharpest Lives - interview
- Canon Click Magazine (issue 47) - interview
- Loseyoursoultorockandroll - interview
- One Small Seed - Selected Creatives
- Texx and the city - profile
- All About Cats Magazine - purrsonality profile
- Fstoppers: 11 Tips to Become a Better Concert Photographer
Tag Archives: long time citizen
Friday 26 April 2013 Arriving and performing on the 92 year old Sedov sailing ship, and recently voted Russia’s “best band of the millenium”, Mumiy Troll, played their third and final Cape Town gig on Friday at Ragazzi, with the … Continue reading
April & May 2012 As I mentioned previously, I’ve been taking photos for #Tuesonfire at &Union for the last few months; here are some photos from April & May.
Fri 23 December 2011 What better way to ease into the Christmas weekend than unwinding at the Grand Daddy Hotel with the bluesy sounds of Long Time Citizen?