- Spring up the west coast
- Celadon: of bowls and boots
- Dusty Rebels & The Bombshells Rockabilly Festival at the Ostrich Ranch
- Atlantic South EP launch with Facing the Gallows and ohgod at Mercury
- Lucky 13: Terminatryx 13 yr anniversary and HorrorFest afterparty with Mind Assault, The Damned Crows and A Murder at Mercury
- Zombie Fest 2015
- Cape Town Zombie Walk 2015
- South African HorrorFest: Makabra Ensemble’s Faust at the Labia
- New painting: Gibson Les Paul
- Oh Mercy ‘Nowhere City’ album launch at the New Space Theatre
Most Read this Month
- Music Video: Fragments by Self.Same
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- The Taros – Press shoot
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- adidas Originals Live Performances: Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at the Wittebome Civic Centre
- Illustration Friday: Mesmerising
- George Ezra at the Durbanville Racecourse
- New painting: Chinese vase
- Zebra & Giraffe and Tailor at Mercury Live
- Tape Hiss and Sparkle, Thomas Krane & Joy Smith at Alexander Bar Theatre
Currently listening to...
Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Empty string or invalid image in /home3/lauramcc/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/lastfm-artists/lastfm.php on line 159
Could not create images.
Post Tagsacoustic afrikaans album launch art brass cbd costumes crowd dressing up evenings events favourites friends international act jumping musicians landscape long hair long street macro memories mercury mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits saxophone sky summer texx and the city the assembly trees winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Tag Archives: long time citizen
Friday 26 April 2013 Arriving and performing on the 92 year old Sedov sailing ship, and recently voted Russia’s “best band of the millenium”, Mumiy Troll, played their third and final Cape Town gig on Friday at Ragazzi, with the … Continue reading
April & May 2012 As I mentioned previously, I’ve been taking photos for #Tuesonfire at &Union for the last few months; here are some photos from April & May.
Fri 23 December 2011 What better way to ease into the Christmas weekend than unwinding at the Grand Daddy Hotel with the bluesy sounds of Long Time Citizen?