- Infanteria’s 10 year anniversary with Wargrave at ROAR
- Subject to Slaughter EP launch with Mezzanine Floor and Bulletscript at ROAR
- The Wintyr & Paige Mac at Blah Blah Bar
- Fear Factory (US), Boargazm and Ill System at the Assembly
- Magrudergrind (US), Peasant, Wildernessking & Overhex At Club Med
- Springbok Nude Girls at the Assembly
- The Time Flies “Wingin’ It” album launch at Blah Blah Bar
- Ed Force One leaving Cape Town
- Iron Maiden Tribute show at ROAR
- Dangerfields & The Fizz Pops at EVOL
Most Read this Month
- KONGOS for The Urbanist
- Early Hours for Texx and the City
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Behind the scenes: Goodnight Wembley!’s ‘Time Machine’ music video shoot
- Inge Beckmann for Your LMG
- The Lumineers Cape Town press conference
- The Sleepers at House of Machines
- New painting: Chinese vase
- Kanyi for Your LMG
- January at Aces ‘n’ Spades
Currently listening to...
Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Empty string or invalid image in /home3/lauramcc/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/lastfm-artists/lastfm.php on line 159
Could not create images.
Post Tagsacoustic album launch art brass cbd costumes crowd dressing up evenings events friends international act jumping musicians landscape long street macro memories mercury metal mountains nature outdoors out in the country plants & flowers portraits saxophone sky summer texx and the city the assembly trees winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Fstoppers: 11 Tips to Become a Better Concert Photographer
- TechSmart Interview Pt1
- TechSmart Interview Pt2
- TechSmart Interview Pt3
- Canon Click Magazine (issue 63) - interview
- The Sharpest Lives - interview
- Canon Click Magazine (issue 47) - interview
- Loseyoursoultorockandroll - interview
- One Small Seed - Selected Creatives
- Texx and the city - profile
- All About Cats Magazine - purrsonality profile
- Fstoppers: 11 Tips to Become a Better Concert Photographer
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Saturday 26 Feb 2012 Lark made their stunning return with the premier of their new music video Stole the moon at the Assembly last Saturday, and were joined on stage by the ever-entertaining Great Apes.
Friday 24 February 2012 “When the night starts off like this you know it’s going to get rough”, one of the bouncers next to me muttered after removing a bunch of underage kids from the line outside the Assembly. PH … Continue reading
The only times I really enjoy going to the beach are on overcast days and in the evening. This beach near Big Bay was pretty empty, the perfect temperature and really beautiful on Sunday evening.
Friday 10 February 2012 All the way from Sweden, The Tallest Man on Earth graced Cape Town with a really beautiful show last Friday, supported by a lovely set from Beatenberg.
Thursday 9 February 2012 The awesome line-up and the quirky venue that is the Kimbo, combined to make Thursday night truly enjoyable – even though it was ridiculously hot and sweaty in the little upstairs room that serves as the … Continue reading