Most Read this Month
- Daytrip up the West Coast: Kraalbaai & Postberg
- Bikini Beach Books in Gordon’s Bay
- Music: 2016 in review
- Little friend in a golden web
- Early Hours for Texx and the City
- Finntroll at Mercury
- Inge Beckmann for Your LMG
- KONGOS for The Urbanist
- Behind the scenes: Goodnight Wembley!’s ‘Time Machine’ music video shoot
- The Tallest Man on Earth & Beatenberg at the CTICC
Currently listening to...
Post Tagsacoustic album launch american art brass cbd costumes crowd dressing up evenings events friends international act jumping musicians landscape long street macro memories mercury metal mountains nature out in the country plants & flowers portraits sky texx and the city the assembly trees winter winter days your LMG
- - - - - - - -
Did you randomly ask me to take your picture? You might be over here...
Thank you for the features…
Fstoppers: 11 Tips to Become a Better Concert Photographer
- TechSmart Interview Pt1
- TechSmart Interview Pt2
- TechSmart Interview Pt3
- Canon Click Magazine (issue 63) - interview
- The Sharpest Lives - interview
- Canon Click Magazine (issue 47) - interview
- Loseyoursoultorockandroll - interview
- One Small Seed - Selected Creatives
- Texx and the city - profile
- All About Cats Magazine - purrsonality profile
- Fstoppers: 11 Tips to Become a Better Concert Photographer
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Saturday 26 Feb 2012 Lark made their stunning return with the premier of their new music video Stole the moon at the Assembly last Saturday, and were joined on stage by the ever-entertaining Great Apes.
Friday 24 February 2012 “When the night starts off like this you know it’s going to get rough”, one of the bouncers next to me muttered after removing a bunch of underage kids from the line outside the Assembly. PH … Continue reading
The only times I really enjoy going to the beach are on overcast days and in the evening. This beach near Big Bay was pretty empty, the perfect temperature and really beautiful on Sunday evening.
Friday 10 February 2012 All the way from Sweden, The Tallest Man on Earth graced Cape Town with a really beautiful show last Friday, supported by a lovely set from Beatenberg.
Thursday 9 February 2012 The awesome line-up and the quirky venue that is the Kimbo, combined to make Thursday night truly enjoyable – even though it was ridiculously hot and sweaty in the little upstairs room that serves as the … Continue reading